Sun Valley Home for Rent by Owner
Our property is a privately-owned, 2-story log
town home (1 of 2 in a duplex building) -- in town yet in a wooded setting. It is centrally
located in west Ketchum, at the foot of Bald Mountain, close to ski
runs, the river (and fabulous fishing), and other attractions of Sun
Cozy Log Town Home
- 2 Bedrooms
King bed in 1 bedroom - upstairs
Queen bed in 1 bedroom - downstairs
- 2 full baths with tubs/showers - one
upstairs, one downstairs
- Large kitchen with stove, refrigerator, microwave,
dishwasher and other appliances. The kitchen also includes
a long counter/bar with teak chairs and adjoins the living room
by the river rock fireplace.
- Stunning, floor-to-ceiling, authentic
wood-burning river rock fireplace.
- Dining Area with Scandinavian-style heavy
teak table and 6 graceful chairs. The walls are adorned with
paintings, rugs, and Native American artifacts.
- Living Room by the fireplace with leather
sofas, TV/stereo, Native American artifacts and 2-story high
surrounding walls showcasing wolves and other art.
- 2 separate TV and stereo centers.
- Telephone with free local calls.
- High-speed Internet connection and 2-channel secure WIFI.
- Laundry facilities.
- Bonus/projects room.
- Private fenced side and rear garden, porch, redwood picnic table.
- Parking for 3-5 cars, including small trucks and SUVs (no RVs or trailers).
- Organic garden areas with berries, cherry tree, flowers - no pesticides ever!
Be sure to see our pictures to see more details.
You are 1-2 short blocks from the Wood River and Baldy Mountain
lifts by River Run lodge. The lifts, with a new 8-person gondola,
are operated winter and summer for skiing, hiking, biking, dining
and just enjoying breath-taking views.
See what we mean when we say we are in the center
of the year round recreation.
View a map of Sun Valley's Cozy Vacation
For rental rates, please see our Facts Sheet.
To rent our home for your vacation or event, contact us.